Operations management is something I do for a select few clients and as of November 2019, I currently have one opening.
When I speak to clients for the first time, many of them reporting that they’re “spinning their wheels” or that they spend far too much time following up with team members on tasks. They find that they don’t have enough time to focus on revenue-generating activities because they’re knee deep in the mud with the day-to-day.
This is where I dive in hands-on with you and/or your team to GET.STUFF.DONE. I work on the day-to-day items and this also includes project management, operations, systems and team management so we can free up your time to well… not do that.
- Do you love your team but can’t seem to figure out why things don’t go as smoothly as they should?
- Do you have recurring tasks that you think should be fairly automated by now, but somehow, balls keep getting dropped?
- Are you clear on the primary income-generating positions in your company and are protecting those roles or are staff in those positions inadvertently “helping out” with non-income producing activities?
- Do you keep running in to the same roadblocks during launches and find that everyone is always scrambling at the last minute and you’re pretty sure that it shouldn’t be quite this stressful?
- Is your onboarding process seamless or do you experience sweaty palms instead of a rush of pure joy when you sign up a new client?
If the answer to any of these is “yes”, let’s talk about where you are and where you want to be and let’s talk about what needs to be done so that you can set both yourself and your team up for long-term seamless success in your business.