- like there’s never enough time to get everything done?
- like you spend every waking moment working?
- constantly overwhelmed and pulled in too many directions?
- guilty when you’re with family and you sneak out to check your email, voicemail, and texts?
Well… you’re not alone and you’re in the right place!
It’s time to go from…
“God. I just worked a full day and got nothing done.”
“YES! I rock! Just look at all the stuff that just got DONE!”
Give me just one morning of your undivided attention and you get back your peace of mind, your productivity, your sense of control and most importantly your vacation time!
In this coaching session/workshop, we’ll work one-on-one to:
- Understand and restore your relationship with time.
- Customize a plan to manage your time based on your energy levels and the way you like to work.
- Get clear on what needs to be done so you can stop wasting time wondering what you should do first.
- Create time to do those important things that you can never seem to get around to (i.e. your workout, your “me” time, your time to learn new skills or develop your talent).
- Help you determine what matters most to you, so you can say a resounding “NO” to stuff that just wastes your time.
- Deal with any issues, fears or discomfort related to time.
- Learn how to deal with “fires” as they come up.
- Help you focus on the activities that get you closer to your goals while trashing energy-sucking, time-wasting, soul-draining chores.
This is not an online tutorial where you listen to some mind-numbing talking head just to have one a-ha moment if you’re lucky. This a practical, hands-on coaching session/workshop with your calendar. You and I work on your calendar and your specific challenges to create a tactical plan to do the things that are most important to you. We start with YOU, build a plan for YOU, and develop practical tactics for YOU.
Before our session, I always felt like I was starting my days and just hoping for the best with no real plan for how I’d get all my client work done. Plus, I had things I wanted to do for my own business that I just never seemed to find time for on my schedule. Most the time I felt a little frantic moving from one task to the next throughout the day.
Since our Time Ninja Session, I have stuck to my calendar every day and knowing that I have a set routine has not only kept me on task, but has also taken away anxiety I was experiencing feeling like my days were not fully under my control. I not only am getting my work done in a more timely fashion, but I always have time to work on the projects for my own business that I’ve been wanting to do but couldn’t find time for. Thank you!!!
We’ll meet on a Zoom video conference call which you can take from the comfort of your own home or office. I’ll send you some small pre-work to take care of (such as removing old recurring meetings from your calendar). On the day of our call, you’ll log in to your Google calendar, share your screen and we’ll get to work. The intensive time management portion of our time together will take about 2 hours and we’ll then schedule two additional coaching sessions which will happen at later dates to ensure that you’re on track and that you have the support you need with your new schedule.
This is for you if:
- You want to get your calendar organized once and for all with the support of someone who’s an expert in time management; you want to stop the cycle of hoping that you’ll figure this out by yourself
- You use a Google calendar or are open to using one
- You want 1:1 help – someone to work directly with you on your calendar so that after our session, your calendar looks like what you want it to look like
- You’re willing to be open to new ways of thinking and new ways of doing things
This is not for you if:
- You don’t want to use a Google calendar
- You only want to use a paper calendar
- You’re compulsively organized and uber-together and walk through this life walking on rainbows and sunshine
- Your customized GET.STUFF.DONE Time Ninja Coaching session
- Two coaching calls after our time together to ensure that you stay on track and that you’re moving from “busy” to productive
- Access to a self-paced Asana tutorial so that you learn how to take your new time management skills to the next level by tracking the details of your work and home projects in conjunction with your time
If you regain just half an hour each workday after our time together by getting a handle on your day to day stuff, that’s 2.5 hours per week. That’s around 130 hours a year. What would you do with an extra 130 hours? Take a pretty sweet vacation? Do something super cool with your kids? Use the time to work with more clients or create new offerings so that you can make more money? Whatever you choose to do with all this extra time, it’s worth investing in yourself by becoming a GET. STUFF. DONE Time Ninja.